Home YL1 YA6 AT2 MT125 CT2 CS3 RD200 TD1C TD2 CanAm
Finally getting to it!

Painted the frame, mounted the swing arm and rear wheel.

I need to space the rear sprocket over to line up with the counter shaft sprocket.

I had to shorten the Redwing fork travel to 3.5".

 

I machined the rear case mounts down to fit my frame.

I found some MX gears that are a bit closer ratio.

 

I machined new caliper backing plates out of stainless. The originals were cast aluminum.

Front caliper mounts

Front disc machined so it may not warp.

 

 

Finished the fork brace. I incorporated the junction for the hydraulic brake lines into it.

 

Hydraulic lines in fork brace along with extra seals

 

Larger reed valve and new spacer

 

 

I machined out the port to fit the large valve

 

I had to space the rear sprocket out and cut down the front sprocket spacer. I machined the sprockets for 420 chain. I used the same  Yamaha rear wheel as my other bikes so all my sprockets will work.